Welcome to the Sermons Area of my website.
I am a mid-aged pastor with a growing passion for expositional sermons. I have started this site with the hope of building and providing a resource for Baptist preachers. My hope is that I can compile a large number of good examples of expository sermons. Messages that exposit AND preach. I am using my own lessons and sermons to begin with only because I own them and have access to them (not because I think they are good examples of exposition or preaching).
Hopefully, other pastors will agree with the need for this type of resource and allow me to publish the texts of their sermons and also link to audio of their preaching.
Please comment with any type of suggestion. Thank you.
I have either taught or preached through all of the following books of the Bible. Eventually, I will have either notes, outline, audio, or some combination of these available here.
- Selected Psalms - Sunday School (Summer 2010)
- Psalm 119 - Sunday School (Summer through Christmas 2011)
- Ecclesiastes - Sunday School (Summer 2014)
- Habakkuk - Preaching (May 2008 to November 2008)
- Malachi - Preaching (December 2008 to September 2009)
- Luke - Sunday School (October 2007 to December 2013)
- Galatians - Preaching (October 2004 to June 2008)
- Colossians - Sunday School (January 2007 to August 2007)
- James - Sunday School
- 1 John - Preaching (September 2012 to January 2017)
- 2 John - 🙂 - Preaching
- 3 John - 🙂 - Preaching
- Jude - 🙂 - Sunday School & Preaching
- portions of Revelation - Sunday School
I have done extensive overviews in my summer Sunday School class of the following books of the Bible:
- Job (Summer 2012)
- Hosea (Summer 2013)
- Joel (Summer 2013)
- Amos (Summer 2013)
- Obadiah (Summer 2013)
- Jonah (Summer 2013)
- Micah (Summer 2013)
- Nahum (Summer 2013)
- Habakkuk (Summer 2013)
- Zephaniah (Summer 2013)
- Haggai (Summer 2013)
- Zechariah (Summer 2013)
- Malachi (Summer 2013)
I am working through the following books right now:
- Acts - Sunday School (January 2014 to present)
- Philippians (March 2017 to present)